Denny McNamara, Senate District 54
As a former seven-term state representative, small business owner and lifelong district resident, Denny McNamara not only understands the needs of our district but has consistently delivered for his constituents. As your next state senator, Denny will restore your trust and once again prioritize our values at the Capitol.
Denny is committed to…
Champion the needs of our communities
- Make health insurance more affordable
- Secure fair and equitable education funding for our schools
- Improve our roads and bridges across the district and state
Protect the family budget
- Lower your health care costs
- Prevent unnecessary tax increases
- Protect homeowners from rising property taxes
Promote common sense at the state capitol
- Eliminate wasteful spending
- Insist state government live within its means
- Foster a small business friendly environment that helps create jobs
Hastings Star Gazette, December 13, 2017: McNamara secures GOP endorsement for Minnesota Senate special election.
South Washington County Bulletin, December 13, 2017: McNamara secures GOP endorsement for Minnesota Senate special election.
Minnesota Senate District 54
Minnesota Senate District 54 includes all or portions of Dakota and Washington counties in the southeaster Twin Cities metro. It includes the cities of Afton, Cottage Grove, Hastings, Newport, South Saint Paul, and Saint Paul Park, as well as the townships of Denmark, Grey Cloud Island, Nininger, and Ravenna. View district map.
Special Election for Minnesota Senate District 54
The Special Election for Minnesota Senate District 54 will be held on Monday, February 12, 2018. Here are the details of the special election from the Secretary of State’s office. Click here to find your polling place.